My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Oops! It's still Christmas!

Yes, I know.  I promised something besides another Xmas card today.  After finishing 15 assorted cards yesterday, I was so tired at midnite when I was putting them in packets that I forgot all about taking a photo of any of them.  Darn!  I REALLY liked the guy birthday cards I came up with.  When things settle down, I may have to recreate them.

Meantime, I'm still frantically trying to finish my own Xmas cards.  Here is one I finished just a few minutes ago.  The stamp is from Renee Mullins. She does only a few stamps as she specializes in tole painting, but her stamps are darling.  This one was colored with copics. The paper is from Recollections.

I would have gotten more done this afternoon, but my daughter got a new Cricut and gave me her old one.One of her friends visited her this weekend & brought it back to me along with some of her cartridges so I've been "playing" instead of working.  Shame on me, but it was a lot of fun!  Now I have to buckle down & get busy!

Have a great week!  Catch you all later.

3 comments:

  1. Love this image Sherri! What a gorgeous card! For being so tired you sure can put fantastic cards together!
    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Sherri. Coloring is spot on and I love the DP and poinsettia. I am so excited to play with your new toy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, would love to see those masculine cards. I think it's not so much the stamping that's time consuming, but the photographing and blogging. Don't worry, you've always got something great to see here. I love this stamp. Enjoy your new toy!

    ReplyDelete