My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 21, 2013

A Relaxing Day...

Hi, everyone,

I hope you had a relaxing Saturday.  After a hectic & stressful week, I got to enjoy a nice day in the country with a couple of my stamping friends.  There is nothing more relaxing than spending time listening to the birds while sitting on a deck sipping coffee & looking at the beautiful countryside.

I thought this would be a good time to share a card I have been saving for someone very special to me. It is pretty simple, but I think the beauty of the image is all it really needs.  This digi is from A Day For Daisies.

I love this card.  I was so happy with it when I finished it that I wanted to mail it right away, but I'm saving it for her birthday.  I colored her with Prismacolor brush markers & cut her out with a Spellbinder die. A corner punch for some interest & it was done.  The paper was from my stash. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! 

5 comments:

  1. Okay, well, the giraffe is the cutest critter and this is the cutest little girl from a Day for Daisies! Oh, how I love these warm colors and the pretty papers and those gorgeous corners and die cut! You make me want to go color something right now, and that's how I always feel when I visit you. Thanks for the inspiration always, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri this is just darling. Your friend is going to love it. The image is just as sweet as it can be. It has a fall appeal to it that is hard to resist. Love it!
    Thank you for the sweet comment about my album on my blog. I appreciate your support!
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made me smile Sherri! Isn't that how it is when we're happy with something... want to share it right away. That's probably why we keep blogging! I love your card! It's beautiful! Gorgeous coloring and perfect dies and paper! Love it! Happy you were able to get away for the day and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I left a comment on this before, but apparently it didn't take. Your little girl is just precious. Love everything about this. One of my favorites for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your special person will love this card. :)

    ReplyDelete