My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, September 9, 2013

Plum Purdy!

Happy Monday!

My car showed a temp of 97 when I got into it after work!  I can't believe we are still having these warm temperatures!

Tonight I have several cards I made with one of my all time favorite fall stamps from Plum Purdy.  I colored these up over the weekend and made them up into Halloween cards.



The paper was from Recollections & they were all colored with my Prismacolor brush markers. Sometimes it's kind of fun to see how many different cards you can make with the same stamp. 

Have a great week!


2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Plum Purdy before, but I had to go check them out after seeing this adorable image! It would be fun if they were available in digital. I just love every one of these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri
    Me too - ditto what Leslie says - you did such an awesome job. Love how you colored the little guy and each one looks so different. Would love to receive one of these in my mailbox! Mailboxes are so lonely lately with all our email stuff - dont you think Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete