My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Ahh.....love!

Hello, again!

Wedding cards are so much fun!  I love making them & wondering if the happy couple will save them or just toss them away once the big day is over.  I think most people save them, at least for a few years!


This card took quite a bit longer to make than the one from yesterday! But I love the results, so it was worth it.  The outside frame & beautiful scrollwork is from Marianne Designs Anja's Frilly Square. One of my all-time favorite dies! The beautiful doves are from Impression Obsession's Love Doves and the couple are from Die Namites Wedding Portrait (which actually has a floral wreath around it, but I cut that part off). 

Back tomorrow with yet another version of a wedding card!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous wedding card Sherri! Fabulous dies and so elegant in black and white!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh, these dies are all so gorgeous, and when combined as you've done they become even more so! Brilliant to cut away part of the couples die. The "love" with the doves makes a beautiful banner, and the Anja set -- WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so gorgeous Sherri, stunning wedding card..love the dies used.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete