My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Autumn is coming!

Happy Hump Day!

Are you enjoying the cooler evenings yet?  One of these days it will be cold enough to need the furnace back on.  Yuk!!


How cute is this little gal?  Another Stamping Bella I couldn't resist & especially when she was on sale! Isn't there another commandment that says "Thou shall not pass up a sale?"  ha ha Or maybe it is part of the stamper's creed!

I had a lot of fun with her & her fall leaf dress & mushroom umbrella!

Back tomorrow with a critter!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Love all the fall colors. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, way too cute! Ack!!! I've got a thing for mushrooms, too. Don't see a lot of them in stamps, or maybe I'm not looking in the right places. Love how you colored the leaves in her dress and hair. Glad I visited today because I'm really feeling inspired!

    ReplyDelete