My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 23, 2017

I'm a little teapot!

Hello & happy Saturday!

Are you enjoying your weekend or are you in need of a cup of tea?  I enjoy tea, but don't drink it as often as I should since I also adore coffee!  Which is my drink of choice! And I drink a lot of it all day....decaffinated, of course!


This is another get well card I made for church.  I had made a ton of them originally, but I stamped cheery messages inside & when I spoke to the gal in charge the other day she told me to leave the inside blank for them to fill.  Oops!  Guess those will have to go to one of the two craft shows I'm doing in October.  I should have waited until I talked to her, but I wanted to get a jump on it while I could.

Enjoy your weekend!

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. Pretty paper on this one, Sherri! With the black and the teapot it combines for a real vintage feel. Interesting about the insides. My friend makes cards to go with prayer shawls (Catholic) and the same scripture goes inside every card. Well, at least you're that much further ahead for your craft shows!

    ReplyDelete