My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Mr. & Mrs.

Happy Saturday!

I hope your weekend is off to a great start & you are going to have a fun two days! As I mentioned Thursday, I had a friend request for several wedding cards & this is the first of 4 I made for her.


This was an easy card to make.  The beautiful die literally makes it for you! If you ever need something simple & quick, this is the way to go.

I'll be back tomorrow with another wedding card.  Until then, enjoy your weekend! These beautiful days won't last too much longer & it will be cold weather before you know it!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card you have created Sherri, love this die..must use mine again!.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this die sure does make it for you! I can't imagine this card needing another single thing. The die is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sherri...beautiful die!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete