My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Giraffe Love!

Happy Saturday!

I don't know how you feel about giraffes, but I have always loved them! They are so incredibly beautiful and their eyes are spectacular! The zoo here in Lincoln is adding a new addition and in the next year or so you will be able to actually feed them from balconies!  I can't wait!! I plan to be there that first week to see them up close & personal!  These 2 beauties are from A Day For Daisies.


I grabbed an Ellentina Cutting Die (4 petal flower) and a Sue Wilson Faux Quilled Leaves for the flowers. 

I'm not sure what they eat in real life....maybe we will be feeding them flowers!  ha ha

See you tomorrow with our Dies R Us Challenge!

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. I've always loved these A Day for Daisies giraffes. Those eyes and lashes! They're soooo pretty! Your flowers really step this up to the next level, Sherri. A simple addition and still very mailable. Love! The other day I bought a 12 x 12 pad of all gingham paper. Couldn't resist. I'll have gingham forever now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these images,and you have brought them to life with your amazing coloring. Like the added flowers. Wishing you and your family a blessed Easter. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how adorable. I love this cute giraffe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I miss this card. Love these images they are so sweet and yes I agree - they have such soulful eyes!!! Great cards! Love the flower addition on them too!

    ReplyDelete