My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 16, 2018

QKR Stampede Challenge -Anything Goes!

Hello, again!

This week I'm sharing a Father's Day card for the QKR Stampede challenge!  I used the darling image "All tied up" Digi # 11304 for my card.  It's always been one of my favorites!


Since Dad's get a lot of ties for Father's Day, I thought this was especially appropriate!  Looks like he has a lot of ties to chose from.  Apparently, all of his kids had the same idea!

This is digi # 11304..All Tied Up!  Perfect name for this cutie.

Grab your favorite supplies & join the fun!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is fabulous Sherri, love the image and your amazing colouring.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! So funny and cute and perfect for Father's Day! Will have to start thinking of that before it sneaks up on me. Gosh, your coloring just wows me!

    ReplyDelete