My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 10, 2018

You are Somebunny special!

Happy Saturday!

Are you ready for a relaxing weekend, or do you have tons of chores and errands to catch up on? Hopefully, you will find at least a small amount of time to just relax & recharge!

Today's card is a darling image from All Dressed Up.  I adore this little bunny! He makes the cutest Easter card!


I cut him out with a Lifestyle Nesting Doily Square die.  I'll see you tomorrow with a classic car birthday card.

Hugs!
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Sherri! This is the sweetest little bunny, and soooo beautifully colored! You do such a nice job with your coloring. I'm always inspired. Love a darling image like this. So pretty with the lacy square die backing it up. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sherri, adorable image, love the colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Sherri! Gorgeous coloring...love the doily die, too!

    Have a great weekend!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little bunny is adorable. I love the pink.

    ReplyDelete