My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 25, 2018

"Whisking" you a Happy Birthday!

Hi there!

Enjoying your Sunday?  I love Sundays.  I pick my daughter up for church and then head home to my craft room to play. 


I loved this cute image and I'm sure she is making something wonderful with those strawberries! Hopefully, it also includes chocolate of some kind! 

A Joy Crafts Bakery Mixer die seemed to be the perfect touch. 

See you tomorrow with a fun encouragement card!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card Sherri! Gorgeous coloring and a perfect sentiment! I love the mixer die, too!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, gosh, so cute! Imagine you having a mixer die to go with this... okay, it's not hard to imagine at all. A die for every occasion! How adorable this is!

    ReplyDelete