My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Christmas angel

Hi, gals!

Ready for another Christmas card?  Well, you have no choice!  You are going to have quite a few of them coming at you the next week or so.  Besides the 2 craft shows I've committed myself to, I also send out a whole lot of Christmas cards!


This was really easy to create with just a couple of my favorite dies!  You all know how much I love my dies!

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for our weekly QKR Stampede challenge!
Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. So very pretty. this angel is really lovely. I have a similar ahgel, but she is standing. I've never used her yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Gorgeous dies that look spectacular against the red! Those bells in the corners look like a set of two different dies because of the way you turned them. It took me a while to figure out it's actually the same die. You know I'm good with Christmas cards anytime. I've been seeing a lot more on the blogs this year. Smart stampers! I'll have one coming up soon, too.

    ReplyDelete