My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Have a deer Christmas!

Hi, again!

Yes, I'm still doing Christmas cards!  Sorry, gals!  But on the bright side, I'm getting lots done for my 2 shows this fall and I know I'll have plenty left for my own cards!


I love these dies together.  You can almost hear the silence of this beautiful scene! It would even make a great top for a snow globe!  Might have to try that idea next!

Back tomorrow with my last Christmas card for a couple days. 

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those bells look great with everything! When you've got a good idea you gotta run with it! Really love the deer die and the green patterned background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this card is amazing. It is so stunning. The green background paper adds so much dimension.

    ReplyDelete