My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Couldn't pass up the sentiment with this one!

Hi, gals!

We all know that we see stores putting out Christmas stuff before Halloween is even over and this Bugaboo image just made me laugh my head off!  How true!! 


I did them in Halloween colors but couldn't resist the sentiment!  I still laugh when I read it and hope whoever these cards go to will get a good chuckle too!

Back tomorrow with some cute kid's birthday cards!
Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!! I am still laughing and I love your cards!!! So very true! Hugs XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! That is so true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh, I laughed out loud! Can't get the grin off my face. I may have to go find this one. It's hilarious! Everyone knows how true this is. I love your cards!!

    ReplyDelete