My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 28, 2019

QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes!

Another Friday, gals!

Time for our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede and as always the theme is "Anything Goes" so grab your supplies and make whatever card you need for your stash!  The winner will get their choice of some digi stamps!

I decided on dig# 7702. Dancing Lady Bugs for my card.


 Grabbed some favorite dies to frame this cutie.Thought it would make a happy little birthday card for someone. 

Grab your favorite stamps and dies and join the fun!
Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. So very cute! Love the flower with dancing ladybugs on it. QKR has so many cute images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ladybugs are hysterical! Bet they do a mean Lindy - one of my faves back when!!!! Hugs to you, Sherri xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these ladybugs! I suppose one of them must be a Misterbug. I have a similar QKR ladybug pair which was my very first QKR digi. This is so darn cute! Very pretty garden setting with the yellow and the floral corners.

    ReplyDelete