My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Happy, happy birthday!

Happy Hump Day, gals!

Hopefully, your week is going well and has been a great one.  We can all use a stash of birthday cards and I loved this image!  Enough that I made two of them.  ha ha


What a difference colors make!  From pastel colors to super bright primary colors, color just changes everything completely!  I actually love both of these.  It is such a fun image to color up!

See you tomorrow with a cute penquin birthday card!

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, you did color up quite a few of them! I love this version, too. A little different layering, and the red flowers look so vibrant with the rich blue card. One of my life goals is to be as proficient as you at making cards. I have all kinds of new things and I need to restock my stash!

    ReplyDelete