My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 22, 2019

"Mr" Snow Guy!

Happy Sunday, gals!

As promised, here is the "guy" version of the Plum Purdy snow people! Just like the female version, he ALWAYS gets colored up every single Christmas!  I absolutely adore these stamps and I'm just sorry they no longer make stamps!  I'm just glad I came across them back when I was so in to tole painting!  I painted every single night and loved it! 


Stop back tomorrow for a cute birthday card using another old, old Stamping Up set.

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Every Plum Purdy stamp is absolutely fabulous and timeless. I adore Mr. Purdy as much as the Mrs. Beautifully illustrated stamps. I'm so glad you color them every year because you do an amazing job with them and remind me how much I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sherri, love your snowman and wonderful colouring.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete