My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 21, 2019

My favorite snow lady!

Happy Saturday!

This is an old, old stamp & one I color up every single Christmas!  I bought it from Plum Purdy (they were originally just making tole painting books) but did carry a few stamps, and luckily for me I got several of them!   This is the female version of the snowman and I will have the guy version tomorrow.


I love, love, love her!  And the "guy" snowman that goes with her is even cuter!
I'll have him for you tomorrow.
Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. I love her! Seems I color her every year now, too, thanks to you. I will have a card coming up next week. You always do such a beautiful job on her coloring. More fun with this cute scalloped die, too. I love how you play with your stuff!

    ReplyDelete