My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, September 2, 2019

Happy Retirement!

Happy Monday, gals!

For those of you who are already retired, I'm sure you are loving it as much as I do.  And for those of you who have not yet done it, you will adore it! 

I found this cute and funny image for a retirement card.  The inside sentiment says "the only trouble with retirement is that you never get a day off!"  Lol!


I remember the day I retired.  It was such a combination of joy and fear.  Fear you wouldn't be able to handle the lack of pay check and joy that you didn't have to now. Along with that was knowing how much I would miss a lot of the gals I worked with!  Thankfully, I still keep in touch with lots of them!

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that Stella! I have a few friends I could send this card to. All but two of my local friends are still working. Like you, we still get together, though. The sentiment really makes this card. So funny, and the way you've colored and designed it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete