My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, February 3, 2020

Have a "ducky" birthday!

Hi, gals!

Hard to resist a cute duck, especially when he is on sale at half price at Sassy Cheryl's !  I love anything with ducks!  Another weird quirk, just like I love all cow things!

Must be because they are all "critters" and I can't pass any critter up! I love hedgehogs too and Penny Black makes the best hedgehogs anywhere!


I thought this would be a cute birthday card for someone with a great sense of humor.
Which is most of my friends! If you aren't willing to laugh at yourself, you probably aren't my best friend.  I LOVE laughing.  And can laugh at myself too!

Stop back tomorrow for some cute fall bears.
Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love all things critters, too, and this is especially cute! Yup, must have a sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just these cards and the colors are just so bright and cheery!!! Critters just make your smile - agreed!!! XXOO

    ReplyDelete