My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 9, 2020

Let's Celebrate!!

Hi, ladies!

There is always room for one more birthday card and especially one as cute as this one!.  This is another Stamping Bella image and you all know how addicted I am to those!


She looks like she is ready to celebrate the night away!  And with a glass of bubbly, she just might!
I think I'm going into withdrawal.  They haven't had a Tuesday sale since last week!  ha ha

I'd be happier if they had them every day!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Just too cute! Love the colors you used on this stamp. She is ready to
    P A R T Y!!!! Love your Bella stamps and cards!!! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, you're funny! She's so cute, and that scalloped border is just perfect for her. All girl and adorable!

    ReplyDelete