My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 8, 2020

Poppies for your birthday!

Hi, gals!
Another Stamping Bella image I couldn't pass up.  I now have 110 of their gorgeous stamps. I LIVE for their Tuesday sales when everything is marked down to ridiculous prices.


I loved this image so much I actually made two of them using different background dies.  I love them both.  Absolutely adore this stamp!  What a gorgeous card to color up!

I know this is one of my all-time favorite stamps of theirs!
Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. I love how you love your Stamping Bella! They're so YOU and they're perfect with all your gorgeous dies. These two cards are simply divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not be able to say which one I like best as I love them both. I adore the color red so that is a given for these cards!!! Great background dies you have here too!!! (No surprised there - you always pick the just right die to use to complement your creativity!!! XXOO

    ReplyDelete