My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Another day of heat!

Hi all,
The heat continues! When I left work tonite, my car temp said 107 just sitting there.  After I drove it & it cooled down, it was only 103! ha ha  I know it will cool down by December, but that seems a long way away at this point!

Today I have a thank you card.  I need several & this is the first I've had a chance to make.

The stamp is one of my favorites & one of the first I bought when I started to stamp. It is a Whipper Snapper stamp & the doily is from Spellbinders.  I used an old EK Success corner punch on the corners & the paper is from Recollections.

I hope you are all staying cool & getting at least a little rain from time to time.  We have had none & I think we are all praying for it at this point. The crops are just wasting away. And we won't talk about the lawns!

Catch you later!

6 comments:

  1. Pretty darn cute. I love that little sheep. Punches and and doily die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sherri!

    These temperatures you've been reporting are just unreal! You're taking the heat remarkably well -- still able to continue making your cards through it all. You're amazing!
    Drink lots and lots of water . . . let's hope this heat wave ends really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Sherri, In Scotland we've been getting more than our fair share of rain over the past couple of weeks. This morning I awoke to a beautiful blue sky and the temperature is mildly cool and comfortable my thermometer says it's 17.2`C that's around 63`F. Sorry your so hot, baby wipes and a fan helped me during the last heatwave we had here, and keep your fluids up too.
    This is a pretty card, the wee sheep is cute. Thanks for visiting my blog and for the lovely comment.
    In answer to your question:
    Yes, I will draw whatever inspires me, cats too. I'll make a point of drawing a cat just for you. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute sheep! And I do like this die - it's very pretty with the embossed edge. I can't imagine that heat - stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the cute sheep and it looks great inside all the pretty die cuts. Another great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so dang cute! I really love the corner punch, too. It's just as sweet as can be. By the way, thanks for the info about the Prisma markers. I see that Alexandra is going to draw a cat for you! I'll be on the look out for that!

    ReplyDelete