My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Ahead of Schedule!

Hi,
Well, with all the things I am behind on, there is one thing I actually am ahead of schedule on. A card for our HR head who turns 50 this year.  When I saw this Mo Manning image, I just immediately knew I wanted it for her card.  I will stash it away until her big day, but at least I won't forget to make it a Happy 50th card & be scrambling at the last minute trying to decide what to do for it. An ordinary birthday is one thing, but a milestone birthday has to at least mention the birthday number doesn't it?



I colored her with Prismacolor markers & cut it out with a Spellbinder die. The paper is from Recollections. I was proud of myself for only doing one completely chocolate cake in her stack of goodies! If it was up to me it would be just one huge pile of chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. THICK chocolate frosting!

Better get busy.  I have a couple of things to do tonite & am already late.  As usual. Catch you all later!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea to personalise it for such a key milestone birthday! You'll have to remember that you've made it though as you'll not be able to give it her the year after if you forget!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One the most favorite cards ever! That was the perfect, perfect die for this card.

    ReplyDelete