My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Have a Fairy Happy Birthday!

Hello, again friends!

December has rolled around and in the midst of all our holiday preparations we still need birthday cards!  Yup!  Those pesky birthdays just keep rolling by don't they?  So as a break from Christmas cards, I am sharing a fun fairy inspired birthday card today.  The digi image is from one of my favorite places "A Day for Daisies" and she is adorable!  I added just two dies to this card: Memory Box Bloomington Border & Memory Box Cross Stitched Frame Borders.


The Bloomington Border also embosses these beautiful flowers  and I have a closeup of that below.


Be sure to visit our Dies R Us Challenge Blog!  We just started a new challenge yesterday and by playing along, you could be the next winner of a gift voucher to our fabulous store!  Prepare to spend some time once you get there, however, because we have the largest selection of dies, stamps & embossing folders you will find anywhere! It's my absolute favorite place to shop!!!

See you again same time next week!  Try to make some time in your day to create something fun!

Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous birthday card Sherri, beautiful image with pretty papers and flower spray.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this is so cute! That paper goes perfectly with that die!! Imagine that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Sherri! I'm so, so happy to see this beautiful card today. Yes, I'm behind in visiting, but finally getting around to a little today. So much going on! Such a darling image and gorgeous die cut and pretty pink paper! Oh, how I love this! It's lovely the way you combined the die cut panel with the flower border die on a square card. I need to remember this design. I'm trying to finish up my Christmas cards. Got a few more images to color, but need to do some flower cards, too. Where will I find the time?

    ReplyDelete