My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, December 18, 2015

QKR Stampede Challenge # 170 - Christmas

Happy Friday!

I can barely believe that this time next week will be Christmas Day!  Where did the time go?  I hope you are more prepared than I am and can just sit back & enjoy the holiday the way it was meant to be enjoyed!  The theme for today's QKR Stampede weekly challenge appropriately enough is "Christmas" and I chose digi # 24238 Old Time Santa as my choice of image.

There was just something so quaint about him I couldn't pass him up.  And instead of the traditional red coat, I decided to go with green.  In some of the old paintings of Santa he wore green and I thought it looked a bit more "old world" instead of the red.

If you are one of the lucky ones who is caught up with your Christmas preparations, we would love to have you join in this week's challenge blog!  Some new digi's would make a wonderful Christmas gift to yourself!

Catch you soon,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Once again you WOW me with your creative die/image combo. That village border makes a perfect mat for your Santa and sentiment! Love him in green, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your green Santa Sherri, fabulous image. great way to use the houses..
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous coloring and designing Sherri! I agree with Leslie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the green. This is a really pretty Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete