My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas from my house to yours!

Merry Christmas!

I know that none of you will be checking blogs tonight, but when the presents are all unwrapped and you finally have a few minutes to sit down & unwind from the hectic weeks just past, you may just pop in.  If you do, I want to wish everyone a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
When I count my blessings, I always count all of you who have encouraged me, visited my blog & shared your lives with me via "blog land"....I have come to think of so many of you as dear friends over the years & am so thankful I met you.  I wouldn't have missed this for the world! And I'm so grateful to my grandson Josh for telling me I needed a blog (and helping me start it).

I hope your Christmas was joyous and your new year will be filled with everything wonderful!
Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Sherri, this is just perfect, gorgeous, fabulous and beautiful. Do you think I like it? Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Sherri! I had to take a good, close look at it. What a cute, fun, pretty card! Count me as one who feels the same about the blog friends. I'm so glad we "met"!

    ReplyDelete