My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, December 4, 2015

QKR Stampede Challenge # 168 - Add Some Glitter

Happy Friday!

Ready for another fun weekend?  Or are you now getting into the Christmas spirit and thinking about all the things you need to do before the big day? If you are starting to work on your cards, you may want to check out this hilarious image from QKR Stampede!  It is digi # 16709.  As an Elvis fan....(crazed nut would also work)...I couldn't pass this one up!  If you click on the photo, you can see poor Santa talking to someone and saying "No, no, Not ELVIS....Elves, I need more ELVES!"   If you have anyone in your family or among your friends who is an Elvis fan, this would be the perfect Christmas card!

Check out all the other entries and while you are at it, be sure to add one of your own to this week's challenge!  You could be the lucky winner of some great digi stamps!  Head on over to the QKR Stampede Blog now!

Until next time,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. OMG - I am LMAO at this one - have to get this one. You did a great job in designing it with the trees - perfect touch. I am still smiling - thank you! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! I LOVE it! I do know an Elvis fan. I don't remember seeing this image, but it is a must have. So cute! Just love your coloring and the die cut trees. Thanks for the Friday smiles, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic Sherri, brilliant image and sentiment, shame I do not know any Elvis fans..
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you Sherri and I think you would want more Elvis! This is just darling!

    ReplyDelete