My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Halloween continues....

Happy Hump Day!

Another week half over!  Time just goes so quickly any more!

I only have 2 cards to share today.  I know,  I'm slacking off!  But in my defense, I had an appointment this morning & had lunch with a friend.  And just after I got home, we had a horrible thunder storm come through which dropped over 2.5 inches of rain!  Lots of lightening & thunder! I stayed downstairs to comfort poor Brady who usually hides under the bed.

Here are the two Halloween cards I did manage to make after everything quieted down.


This little Dracula cat is a Penny Black stamp.  I added black Stickles to his cape & sprinkled glitter over that.  Now I just have to remember not to touch it until it dries!  Lol



This little cutie was made with a clearance stamp I got at a sale years ago & there is no name on it.

I'll see how much progress I can make tomorrow!

Enjoy your day!
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Stop it! Your killing me with these darling Halloween cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACK! More of your fabulously fun Halloween cards! Love the kitty with the spooky tree. That's just too cute! Beautiful sparkle on his cape. Your second card is using one of my all time favorite Halloween stamps which I'll never part with. It's a CTMH stamp. I'll be using him again this year, I'm sure. LOVE how you did the white highlighting on the graveyard die behind him. That is so cool, and it's a perfect setting. Oh, I tell you, you're really getting me in the mood. I'm checking off my list. Would you believe I made two cards yesterday? I hope Brady forgets those storms the minute they're over. Give him an extra hug from me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards you have made Sherri, what fantastic stamps and colours you have used, brilliant layouts.
    Hate storms myself!.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete