My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Happy "Bird-day" to you!

Hello, again!

As promised, I'm back with a fast birthday card this morning!  I couldn't pass up the new Tutti Bird Branch Chorus die.  I'm not sure who else is singing with him since he is the only bird in view, but apparently he has a full crew of backup singers!  ha ha   I added some flower punches to my corners from one of my old punches for some added interest.


This makes a really quick card!  A good die to have on hand for those "oops!" moments when you realize you need a birthday card & forgot to make one!

I hate the fact that the sun is setting earlier these days & the air has that "fall" feel to it!  I am NOT a fan of winter!  HATE everything about it!  And I'm praying the Farmer's Almanac is wrong in their forecast!!  They are saying below average temperatures & above average snow ....all beginning earlier than normal!  Hopefully, those fuzzy little worms they study were all going thru menopause and having hot flashes & that threw off their predictions!  Lol!

Back to my de-cluttering!

Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. And I'm glad you were able to find some pretty paper to go with the die! :)
    Now repeat after me.. "I love Winter! I love Winter! I love Winter!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, pretty! Yes, funny how they named it "chorus" when there's only one bird. I haven't seen this one, but I haven't been looking. I don't dare. I really love the little corner punch you used, too. As I mentioned before, I've been de-cluttering, too, and most of my punches had to go. I kept a few, and if I had this one I would have kept it. I know how you dread winter. I hope it's not as bad as predicted, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. If only the driveway would shovel itself...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sherri, love this die! now why have`nt I got this one! love the clean look with these lovely colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete