My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 26, 2016

QKR Stampede Challenge # 206 - Keep Your Eye on The Ball

Hello, again!

Can you believe August is almost over?  I chose the digi stamp # 24123 - Touchdown for my post today.  Football season is about here and this little duck is already practicing his touchdown moves!

Head on over to QKR Stampede & join the latest challenge!  There are tons of darling digi images that would fit the challenge "Keep Your Eye on the Ball"- any sport that uses a ball.

Have fun this weekend!

Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Hey, this is perfect for our Oregon Ducks fans! This portly guy looks a lot like an armchair player, tee hee! I see he's wearing a vintage leather football helmet. Super coloring, as always, Sherri, and I love the green gingham!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You scored! Fun card and expertly colored.

    ReplyDelete