My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Guy Get Well Cards

Hi again, friends!

As promised, I have a couple of guy get well cards to share today.  It is such a struggle trying to get a "manly" get well card.  But there are times when you do need them, aren't there?


I used a Poppy Stamp Sylvan Frame for the greenery and frame.  The deer were from my stash of deer dies.  Yes, I do have more than one.  I think I have 3 or 4 different versions.  Can you ever have too many when you are doing Christmas cards?  ha ha

Tomorrow I have one more guy card to share & then we are back to the feminine cards!

Hugs,
Sherri

5 comments:

  1. These are perfect guy cards. Love the deer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful, Sherri, and perfect for guys! Anything woodland or nature appeals to me, too. Love how the Sylvan Frame looks with the paper and deer. I must use my Sylvan Frame again. It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome masculine get well cards Sherri! Love the greenery with the deer...great background paper, too!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Men cards Sherri, love the scene you created, only used my frame once!
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design. That paper looks like linen.

    ReplyDelete