My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Tea Time

Hello, gals!

Back to lace and girly things today!  YEAAAA!!!  They are so much more fun to create!

I'm still working on those get well cards for church and I decided every woman would like this.  It's simple but feminine.  I grabbed a Cheery Lynn French Pastry Doily die and combined it with a Taylored Expressions Eventful Tea Party die.  Quick & easy!



Back tomorrow with our QKR Stampede weekly challenge! See you then!

Hugs,
Sherri

5 comments:

  1. What delightful cards Sherri! I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite doily. Actually, my only doily, but that's because it's my favorite. Soooooo CUTE with the tea party die! Perfect space for the sentiment and those pretty papers create such a feminine setting. These cards are incredibly adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE these cards Sherri! Teacups and teapots are my favorite and I love the doily die! Fabulous cards!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layout with these dies Sherri, lovely papers too.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This die makes the prettiest card. I have one that you gave me and it's a keeper.

    ReplyDelete