My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

More Bunnies!

Happy Hump Day!

I bet a lot of you are already thinking ahead to the weekend, aren't you?  Me too!  Weekends seem to be busier even though I am retired!

This is the same bunny image from Stamping Bella that I shared on yesterday's card.  There are so many things you can do with this little cutie!


This image colors up quickly too!  So if you have a lot of cards to make, this is a great choice of stamps!

See you tomorrow with a birthday card!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Another adorable card! I love the image and the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous card Sherri! Love him/her in blue! Awesome die,too!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the chubby bunny in her pretty blue! You used a pretty die, too, that I haven't had out in a while. So cute! Any girl, young, old, or in-between would love to receive this card!

    ReplyDelete