My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Nurse Nora to the rescue!

Hi, there!

Today is the last get well card for awhile.  Yeaaaa!!!  I think I have enough in my stash now for awhile.


This image is from Swiss Pixies and is called Nurse Nora.  I've had her for quite awhile.  She was one of the stamps I got from our favorite scrapbook/stamp store before it went out of business.  It was always a fun road trip to check out the latest stamps and papers!  Sadly, there are fewer and fewer stamp or scrapbooking stores still in business.  I'm sure digital stamps are to blame for a lot of them going under.  It is so much cheaper to buy a digi than to spend $15 or $16 dollars on a real stamp.  And you can shop in your pajamas!

Back tomorrow with our QKR Stampede challenge!

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. This is so super cute! I miss my local scrappy store as well. It closed too. Digi's, on line ordering for less, and super stores or chains like hobby lobby, Joanne's, and Michaels who can sell for less

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful get well card Sherri, cute image! love the die cut.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my, how cute! That mat (Marianne?) is absolutely stunning in a sweet way. It can be used for fancy or fun images. You sure matched the paper good with your coloring. I was so sad when our local paper crafts store closed. It was such a fun place to visit, and just right here in town. The internet has done away with a lot of local shops, I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Sherri! Fabulous coloring and I love the die! I miss our local scrapbook store too! Michael's and Hobby Lobby are great, but they have the same papers all the time!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete