My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 3, 2017

Here's an aspirin.....hope you feel better!

Hello!

I think we have all called the doctor & been advised to take 2 aspirins and call back if you don't feel better, haven't we?  ha ha  That seems to be the standard answer for a lot of issues.


How cute is this House Mouse image?  What a great friend he is to run for the aspirins and ice!
We all need someone who would do that for us when we are sick!

Back tomorrow with my favorite House Mouse image!  The one that always makes me laugh!

Hugs,
Sherri

5 comments:

  1. Awwww! You make me feel like stamping when you color up something as cute as this. There are pros and cons to the nice weather we're having... I love the sweet, simple design of this. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure to bring a smile Sherri! My best friend is the HWB (hot water bottle) lol Darling coloring and card creating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image on todays card Sherri, great colouring as always.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so adorable...great image and coloring!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe! Aren't they just the sweetest caretakers? Love it, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete