My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 21, 2017

A Bunny Birthday!

Happy Saturday!

I hope you all had a wonderful week & are ready to relax & enjoy the weekend! I have a cute birthday card to share today.  I love this image from "All Dressed Up" because he is just so darned sweet! I made him into a birthday card, but he could easily be just about anything else.



It looks like he is enjoying the butterflies too much to try catching one in his net!

I'll see you tomorrow with a Thanksgiving card.

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. This little feller steals my heart completely! He's so cute with all the pretty butterflies and the crown of flowers. A pretty die set and I love the purple. Gosh, he'd be cute for Easter, too. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable Sherri! Fabulous coloring...love the die frame!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete