My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 7, 2017

If you've got it, flaunt it!

Happy Saturday!

Hope your week was fantastic & your weekend is starting out just as great!  I have another fun birthday card to share today!


Which of us hasn't felt like this at times, especially when we celebrate milestone birthdays?  But she needs to perk up!  A birthday party surely means CAKE and ICE CREAM!!  At least at my house, it does! And it has to be chocolate cake!  My daughter always wants white cake, but for my sister & I it HAS to be chocolate! And GOOD chocolate!  The heavy, rich, moist cake with lots of fudge frosting! I better shut up, I'm making myself hungry!  ha ha  What is your favorite cake?  Or do you prefer a pie instead like my son-in-law?  He likes triple berry pie from Village Inn.

I've probably made everyone hungry talking about all this good stuff!

Hugs,
Sherri

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Oh, she's got it, alright. Maybe a little too much of it, tee hee! So cute and fun, Sherri! These are my favorite kind of birthday cards. Chocolate cake is my absolute favorite. Really decadent chocolate with lots of frosting. Rich likes pie, preferably cherry. I don't know if I'll be able to have cake for my birthday this year. Darn but I've got.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant "bug". Darn bug I've got. Of course, maybe I should say "darn butt I've got". Tee hee! That might be a reason to not have cake for my birthday!

      Delete
  2. Chocolate all the way here too!!! Thick icing and no candles!!!! lol
    Sherri, I love your card and I think the face on your image is because she just didnt get the cake she wanted - that's how I would look without my double chocolate cake!!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything sweet for me Sherri, right sweet tooth!!
    Fantastic card and brilliant image! sure I have her in my stash..
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cute card. I like both white and chocolate. I am not picky, just bring on the cake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is too cute Sherri! Gorgeous coloring and I love the sentiment! My favorite cake is German chocolate with German chocolate frosting...YUM! You've got to stop this...Thursday was popcorn and now cake!! LOL

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete