My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 27, 2017

QKR Stampede Challenge - Halloween

Hello, friends!

Well, it's finally that time of year I love!  Halloween is almost here and the theme for today's QKR Stampede challenge is, of course, Halloween! What a perfect chance to work on your last minute Halloween cards while joining in the challenge & possibly winning some new digi stamps!

I chose digi # 9201- Brewing for my card.  I fell in love with this little witch who is obviously not up to all of her spells yet and has to refer to her recipe book! How cute is she!!


A spooky tree, some cobwebs and a faithful black cat & she is ready to brew her magic! I LOVE Halloween and QKR Stampede has some absolutely darling digi stamps!

See what you can come up with this week!

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. My guess is she's brewing up a happy charm for someone and she wants to get it just right. She's so cute! You did an amazing job with the coloring of the shine on her hat and the pot. I had to look very closely and I'm just wowed by your coloring altogether. You get a lot of practice and I love it! Of course, you had the perfect dies to set the scene. What fun!

    ReplyDelete