My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 8, 2017

hugs!

Hi, gals!
I don't know about you, but I thought I would be SO happy to see cooler weather again...until it actually arrived!  I hate having to put my sandals away & wear regular shoes & grabbing a coat to go outside is such a bother after being used to just picking up your purse & heading out the door!

Today I have a sympathy card to share using Creative Expressions Floral Teacup die. It's a beautiful die & also embosses so it makes a quick & simple card with very little effort.


I needed a lot of sympathy cards for the two craft shows I have coming up.  And especially for the one at our Homeowner's Association craft show.  Since our area is for 55+ I'm sure people our age will have more use for sympathy cards than baby or wedding cards.  I have a couple more to share later.

Enjoy your week ahead!
Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a pretty, pretty die! Perfectly situated in the scalloped circle of patterned paper. Sounds like fun that your Homeowner's Association is doing a craft show. My just-turned-70 friend cannot get enough sympathy and get well cards, so I think you're right about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sherri! Love teacup die and how you embossed it! It's in the 90's here today with a cold front coming this evening and only going to be in the upper 60's tomorrow....BRRRRRRRRR!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete