My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, October 9, 2017

Butterfly sympathy

Hello, again!

As promised yesterday, I'm back with another sympathy card made with a new corner die.
This is a Joy Crafts Butterfly Corner die.  I love butterflies and they always make a gorgeous card. Apparently, one of the perks of living in Lincoln, Nebraska is that we are on the migration route for butterflies flying south for the winter.  Last week I must have counted 25 butterflies flying around my mum plant in the front yard.  And when I walked up to the trash bins they were everywhere! How beautiful a sight! They amaze me with their glorious colors! And I am so thankful that God created so much beauty for us to enjoy!






I'll see you tomorrow with another sympathy card.

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sherri! Love your dp with the beautiful butterflies! They were my moms favorite, so they are special to me too!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful butterfly card Sherri, love the background paper and wonderful sentiment.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful! I am glad you chose that pretty paper for the background.
    Don't go naming butterflies now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And here you have butterflies on mums -- so beautiful! It looks like a gorgeous die. I'm afraid our butterflies are gone for the year, but we still see a few dragonflies. I like them, too.

    ReplyDelete