My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Baby Boy!

Hi, gals!

Here is the boy version of yesterday's card!  I love these dies! They make the cutest baby cards ever!
These are the same dies I used yesterday: Taylored Expressions Block Party-Baby and Impression Obsession Patchwork Elephant.


I love combining polka dots and gingham....my two favorite papers in the whole world!

I'll see you Saturday with a Christmas card & tomorrow with our weekly QKR Stampede challenge!

Hugs,
Sherri

5 comments:

  1. Fantastically cute! I don't know which I like better, but both are so adorable. Also my two favorite papers and when combined -- even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous baby card Sherri, adorable elephant.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink is my favorite color, but think I like this version even better! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome baby boy card Sherri! Loved it in pink, but there is just something about the blue that I love even more!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This baby card couldn't be sweeter. And I think gingham is a must for baby cards. Love it.

    ReplyDelete