My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 10, 2017

QKR Stampede Challenge - A Touch of Gold!

Happy Friday again!

Since it is Friday, it's time for our weekly QKR Stampede challenge and the theme this week is "A Touch of Gold" which pretty much leaves you free to create anything as long as you include a touch of gold.  I decided on a gold matting for my adorable Christmas moose, which is digi # 9406. The dies I used are Cheery Lynn Holly Corner and Lawn Fawn Large & Small Stitched Square Stackables.


I adore moose!  They are always such a cute way to celebrate Christmas (or winter).  This one is especially cute & ready to celebrate with his holly & jingle bell.

Grab your favorite stamp & see what you can come up with.  If you are the winner, you get your choice of some great new digi stamps!

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this image framed in gold! Now I've got a hankerin' to play with my gold paper. I'm so easily influenced. Your coloring always astounds me. You can do so much of it and always have it spot on. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image on this wonderful card Sherri, love the expression on his face lol.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute Sherri! Gorgeous coloring...love him framed in gold and your holly die is fabulous! Have a great weekend!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete