My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 18, 2017

With Sympathy

Howdy!

I have a lot of embossing folders and even have this one that also cuts out some areas.  I forget to use them a lot but came across this one the other day & dragged it out. Unfortunately, wherever I found it, I have lost it again so can't tell you the exact name.  The die, however, is Elizabeth Craft "With Sympathy" and I will look further for the embossing folder.


What a pretty card it made.  I'll have to grab it more often!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. I have four of the Marianne folders, including this one, and I forget to use them, too. It's been a long time. They don't have names on them. Just numbers. See, there you go inspiring me again because this is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card using these folders! I have them too.. perfect card for a sad occasion Sherri.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sympathy card Sherri! Fabulous folder and dies!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete