My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 24, 2017

QKR Stampede Challenge-Anything Goes!

Hello, friends!

It's Friday again & time for another QKR Stampede Challenge.  The theme this week is "Anything Goes" which leaves you wide open to choose anything your heart desires!  This theme is always a favorte! And since I needed more guy birthday cards, I chose digi # 20205-Old Car for my card. I used Lawn Fawn Large & Small Stitched Oval Stackables & Memory Box Gearworks Border. The sentiment is an old one that only says RIV1322G You're a classic on the side.


I know you probably don't think of QKR Stampede for images like this one, but you would be surprised at some of the cool things they have.  If you haven't shopped there before, you need to check it out.

Doesn't this just make the perfect guy card?  Old car, gears and plaid paper! That about says it all.

Get out your favorite stamps and see what you can make!

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. You colored this so beautifully I thought it might be a pre-colored image. I shouldn't be surprised, though, as you always do beautiful coloring. Really nice image. I don't remember this one. It's perfect with the gears and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete