My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

A happy little trio!

Hello, again!

Are you ready for a happy Christmas card?  These little guys will certainly put you in a good mood!


This is another Stamping Bella stamp  and another I bought the minute I saw it.  You just have to love this happy little trio! They are obviously the best of buddies!

The dies I used were Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflakes & Lawn Fawn Stitched Square Stackables.

I'll see you tomorrow with a sympathy card.

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. I love them already! So cute that the trio includes a walrus. Tee hee! This just tickles my funny bone! So pretty with the snowflakes cut from the same paper you used on the card base. Really pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! The bear looks a little confused. He's probably wondering how he ended up with such unlikely friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Sherri! Fabulous coloring on these sweeties!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Sherri, adorable image and beautiful colouring.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete