My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Reach for the stars!

Hi, gals!

Can you believe it is December already?  I hope you are all working on your Christmas cards! I know I certainly am!


This is another Sassy Cheryl digi and another of my favorites!  (Ok, I confess, ALL of her snowmen are my favorites!)  I can't help it, I have a real thing for snowmen!  They bring back a lot of happy memories of making snowmen as a child and again when my daughter was little & we would make them together! We didn't have enough snow to make one last year, but if we have more this year, I may just sneak out to my backyard & make one!

The dies I used on this were Precious Marieke Snowflake Corner & Lawn Fawn Stitched Oval Stackables.

See you again tomorrow with another snowman card.

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how I love white on red or red on white. So crisp and pretty! Those corners are exquisite and this guy is soooo happy and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sherri, love the colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Sherri! Gorgeous coloring and fabulous dies! Snowmen are my favorite, too!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete