My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, December 22, 2017

QKR Stampede Challenge - Santa (or anything goes)

Hi, gals!

Only a couple of days left before the big day.  Hopefully, you have all your cards & shopping done & can relax & enjoy the holiday.  If you still need a last minute card, why not join our challenge for today & you could win some new stamps to play with once the holiday is over.

I grabbed digi # 8301 Checking It Twice for my card. The reindeer are Taylored Expressions On Dasher, On Dancer.


I see Santa is checking his list to be sure how many chimneys he will be sliding down! I hope you have been extra good this year so YOUR name is on his list!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Tee hee, he's cute! Santa would need a very big pencil for his very long list, wouldn't he? I just love how you arched the reindeer and sleigh over the oval. So cool and a simple design element that adds so much. I hope you have a beautiful Christmas, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cute one. I love this Santa and your coloring is great. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete