My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Merry Christmas!

Hi, friends!

Yes, Christmas is over, but I got this great new die that I just had to use!  It will go in the stash for next year.  The beautiful scene is a Tutti Designs Fir Trees Arch Scene & the Merry Christmas sentiment is a Cheery Lynn Design sentiment.  I use it a lot!


I decided glitter paper in red would be the best way to show it off! What a great card this makes! I'm sure I will use it a lot more on next year's cards!

Join me tomorrow for our weekly QKR Stampede challenge!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Sherri! I'm still making Christmas too! Let's do it all year! I bought too much stuff. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful die and so amazing on the red glitter! I'm with Pam -- let's make Christmas cards all year. We'll be happier for it!

    ReplyDelete