My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 17, 2017

Did you really mean to land on my nose?

Happy Sunday, gals!

I don't know what your weather is like but I am really crossing my fingers that it is not below zero and a blizzard here today.  It's my turn to be church greeter and standing outside holding the door open is fun in the summer & fall, but not so much in the winter!

Today's card is a Sassy Cheryl digi. The beautiful frame was done with a Memory Box Dancing Snowflake Frame.


I love her snowmen! And this has always been a favorite! I'll be back tomorrow with another of her images but this time it is penquins!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. You colored this image so well and I love snowmen too and this one is adorable. Stay warm my friend - being a greeter at the front door is so cold at this time of year!!! Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Sherri! Gorgeous coloring and the dancing frame is wonderful!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I hope it wasn't a below zero blizzard! It's nowhere near that cold here and I still put on long johns, gloves and a hat to go walking. Your darling snowman loves the cold, though. He's hoping it will stick around as long as possible. Cute, Sherri! You know I love that beautiful snowflake frame, too.

    ReplyDelete